Sunday 31 May 2015

Style | Summer Essentials with Fat Face


Summer is here guys, and with that comes plans to getaway for a much needed break from work. 

I love exploring foreign cities and exotic beaches, but it can be hard deciding what to pack to ensure you are covered for all eventualities, especially with restrictions on baggage. I have collaborated with Fat Face to show you some summer styling tips to help you pack light, and get the most out of your summer essential items, wherever you lucky lot might be jetting off to this year.






A maxi dress is a great versatile garment to pack, whether you are heading on a beach get away or for a city break. This gorgeous printed one from Fat Face is made from a light and floaty cotton making it perfect to wear during the day and easy to fold in your suitcase. It would also look great styled up at night for your evening meal.
I love the boho style print along the hem of this dress, it makes it a little more unique and nods towards the seventies/hippie trend I am loving at the moment.
 
 Maxi dress* - Fat Face 
Kimono - Handmade by me available in my Etsy store here 
Necklace - Luna Chic Vintage on Etsy
Hat - Primark
Shoes - Newlook
Sunnies - Accessorize
 






 Another essential I would have to pack going away is an statement body swim suit. I love this one from Fat Face as I can imagine it looking amazing on the beach during the day but it could also double as a body to be styled with a highwaisted skirt or shorts for during the evening. Having a few ways to wear an outfit is so valuable when it comes to packing light, and a little planning ahead can save you a lot of space in your case.
  
 Swimsuit* - Fat Face 
Necklace - Luna Chic Vintage on Etsy
Skirt - American Apparel 
Shoes - New Look
Hat - Primark
Jacket - Topshop 
Sunnies - Accessorize





Fat Face's holiday shop is full of gorgeously designed garments that are perfect to take away with you on your trip, I love the summery, boho inspired prints and all Fat Face clothes are made of quality fabrics which is really important to me when I am choosing what to buy.
Shop the collection here

I hope you have enjoyed this little style post as much as I did styling the outfits. Where are you guys going this summer? 
All I need to do now is book my next getaway! Get me on a plane!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig